Branded video is a phenomenon that has taken the business world by storm lately. Companies want to break out of the norm and go beyond the usual advertising noise to tell powerful stories that really resonate with people around the world. The great thing about branded videos is that they are accessible to everyone. You don’t have to be creative to create compelling content. All you need is a clear direction, a clear story and some great images to get noticed in your chosen market.
The importance of branding in advertising
Let’s first talk about the importance of branding itself. Why do we think this is important for your business?
Branding is about the impression you leave on your customers. It is therefore very important that you leave the right impression on your target group. So how can we achieve this? Target group analysis and branding strategies by digital marketing agencies can help.
If you carefully analyze your target audience and build a strong brand based on this information, you will be able to impress people at first sight. This way, potential customers can quickly become existing customers. This means you can spend less on advertising campaigns and have a higher success rate. To achieve this goal, however, you need to create a brand identity.
Building a brand identity
When you start building your brand identity, you need to have a clear brand idea and brand positioning, and then use the various elements of your brand strategy to bring them to life.
But let’s start with an idea. Why do we need a corporate identity? As competition increases in most industries, marketing is becoming more and more aggressive. As a result, people are tired of countless attempts to sell something. To attract an audience, you need to show that you are not just a salesman. You need to show that you have a clear position on a specific topic in your area of expertise and that you are committed to changing the world.
People will want to buy from you if they feel that you share the same values as they do and that by buying, you are joining a community of people with similar attitudes and values. In other words, creating a community around your brand is part of creating an identity.
In short, brand identity is like a person’s identity. And once you’ve defined your company’s identity, it’s time to think about the specific tools you’ll use for your branding.
Elements of a brand strategy
A brand strategy is essentially made up of the positions described in the previous section. The tone with which these positions are expressed and the visual elements used to illustrate the point of view also contribute to the brand image. Now let’s look at the various elements of branding in detail.
- It is very important that you know your target audience. If you have a clear picture of your “ideal customer”, you can understand their values and interests and know what language they use to communicate with potential customers – not just as a manager, but as a friend.
- The tone should be appropriate for the target audience. You must first analyze how your target audience expresses itself. Then you can decide whether you are speaking as a friend, as an expert, or as a potential business partner. With these two parameters in mind, you can develop your own tone.
- Your company colors and fonts also influence the impression you leave with your customers. This is the first visual element to consider and its importance should not be underestimated. Colors and fonts should be in harmony with the overall concept and emphasize the individuality of your company, but should not distract from it.
- Graphics is an essential tool in your branding strategy. The images you use determine the style of your brand from the audience’s perspective. They should all be designed in the same style and each image should have a different purpose.
- Today, videos are even more important than graphics for branding. Videos can be used for almost any purpose, such as to supplement or replace illustrations. In addition, video is the most multipurpose tool, as it can be combined with all other elements such as tone, colors, fonts, and graphics.
The role of video in branding
The importance of video in today’s marketing and branding campaigns should not be. Underestimated. Video is the most popular form of content: Over 80% of consumers say they would rather watch a video than read a text message and that a video has convinced them to buy.
From a branding perspective, video is more memorable than text or still images. It grabs people’s attention and holds it. Videos can also convey information through text, storytelling, and visuals. In addition, videos can be accompanied by trendy music to make your video more popular.